COLONY BRANDS’ SUPPLIER MANUAL – FOOD DIVISION
Thank you for being a part of the Colony Brands, Inc. supplier family. Our supplier relationships have always played a very valuable part in our business. Maintaining strong partnerships with our suppliers allows us to provide our customers with quality products and services.
We have developed our Supplier Compliance Manual to outline our policies, procedures, and supplier expectations for doing business with Colony Brands, Inc. We hope that you are as excited as we are with the continuation and / or onset of our working relationship. A mutually beneficial relationship with all of our suppliers is one of our highest priorities. Colony Brands’s commitment to our suppliers is as strong as the commitment we have to our customers. Thank you for taking a step forward in what we hope will become or will continue to be a long and prosperous relationship.
This section contains information detailing Colony Brands’ Sample Evaluation and Approval Process.
This section contains information detailing Colony Brands’ General Information and Requirements.
- Important Colony Brands Documents
- Accounting Invoice Requirements
- Purchasing / Buyer Requirements
- Quality Assurance Requirements
- Quality Assurance Violations
- Set-Off and Payment Hold
- Drop Ship Supplier Purchase Orders and Procedures
Packaging and Labeling
This section contains information detailing Colony Brands’ Packaging and Labeling Requirements.
- Supplier Partnership Responsibilities
- Colony Brands Terminology
- General Packaging Requirements
- General Labeling Requirements
- Packing List Requirements
- Palletizing/Unitizing Requirements
Shipping and Transportation
This section contains information detailing Colony Brands’ Shipping and Transportation Requirements.
- International Import Instructions (USA Imports)
- Domestic Transportation Instructions
- Exception / Special Cargo Routing Instructions
- Prepaid Transportation Moves / Supplier Delivered Cargo Instructions
This section contains important Colony Brands contact information, document samples, and forms.
- Contact List
- Purchase Orders & Terms and Conditions
- Purchase Order Transmittal Letter
- Standard Purchase Order Requirements (Both Domestic and International Imports)
- Shipment Control Form
- Colony Brands DC Handling Charges / Chargebacks
For general assistance concerning the Supplier Compliance Manual or concerning logistics requirements, please contact the Colony Brands Transportation Department:
Phone: (608) 328-8903
Fax: (608) 328-8846