Colony Brands Suppliers
This integrated site is our tool for communicating important news, logistical requirements, business processes, and expectations to our domestic and international suppliers and transportation service providers. These requirements and processes allow us to streamline our supply chain and focus on our customers' needs. The information is very detailed in nature, and in the event that you have questions, specific issues, or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
A mutually beneficial relationship with all of our suppliers is one of our highest priorities. Our commitment to our suppliers and transportation providers is as strong as the commitment we have to our customers.
We look forward to working with you in this relationship.
- Colony Brands' Supplier Code of Conduct
- Corporate Policy on Country of Origin and Illegal Transshipment
This document sets forth the basic minimum requirements Suppliers must meet in order to do business with our companies. All suppliers, agents, vendors, and manufacturers, as well as any of their respective contractors, subcontractors, or other suppliers, sources, and agents who provide us with contracted goods or services must be in compliance with this Supplier Code of Conduct.
- Colony Brands Online Catalogs
- Colony Brands Compliance Manual (includes both Domestic and International Logistics)
- Standard Purchase Order Terms & Conditions (Colony Brands)
- Standard Purchase Order Requirements (Domestic Shipments)
- Standard Purchase Order Requirements (International Import Shipments)
- Shipment Control Form (Domestic Cargo) - Colony Brands
For general assistance concerning the Supplier Compliance Manual or concerning logistics requirements, please contact the Colony Brands Transportation Department:
- Phone: (608) 328-8903
- Fax: (608) 328-8846
About Us / News